American Fidelity provides employer cost-savings solutions and supplemental insurance benefits to specific industries. Acting as an extension of the HR department, we educate, enroll and support the development of robust, competitive insurance packages — all while ensuring seamless administration and employee satisfaction. As experts in employer benefit solutions, our salaried account managers deliver year-round support, help employers overcome benefit administrative challenges, and always offer a different perspective — a different opinion.
Expense Management Services
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts – Optional Risk Insurance Plan, prefunding, debit cards
- Health Savings Accounts – Investment options, online account management
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements – Multiple plan options and flexible plan funding
- Pre-Tax Transportation Benefits – Easy online sign-up and administration
Employer Administrative Services
- Section 125 Plans – Plan document and setup, compliance support
- Non-discrimination Testing – Testing available multiple times during the year
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Support – Educational materials and individual consultations
- Health Plan Consulting – Plan strategy assistance to help manage costs
An American Fidelity enrollment experience is like no other, whether in-person or virtual.
If you would like more information about what American Fidelity can provide you, contact either of the following:
- Brent Rempe from American Fidelty at 405-523-5183 or email@example.com
- Stephan Currie from MACSC at 517-372-5374 or firstname.lastname@example.org