- The Farm Bill and PILT Payments
- Tax Exempt Municipal Bonds
- Waters of the U.S. Guidance Proposal – Federal Overreach to Control Michigan Waters
- Medicaid Expansion and Medicaid Coverage for Pre-Trial Detainees
- Federal MAP-21 Transportation Funding and;
- Marketplace Fairness (sales tax on e-commerce)
MAC would especially like to thank Senators Levin and Stabenow for their consistent dedication to meeting with all of our conference attendees each year to discuss issues of importance to counties. This annual tradition affords our commissioners quality time to have questions answered and to relay upcoming issues of concern to Michigan counties. If you would like more information about the issues MAC members discussed with their congressmen, please follow this link to our federal briefing sheet: 2014 MAC Federal Briefing Sheet
Trackback from your site.