MACSC has partnered with Multi-Bank Securities, Inc. (MBS) and eConnectDirect® as an essential solution for members to manage their fixed-income investment needs. This proprietary tool, developed by MBS, gives county treasurers visibility to thousands of fixed-income offerings in a market known for little transparency. It arms investors with the necessary tools and confidence to compare, select and manage offerings within the fixed-income marketplace.
While eConnectDirect allows customers to be self-sufficient, the service also allows them to work with licensed MBS account representatives in a dynamic way – working side-by-side with clients on fixed-income investment decisions they wish to make or to answer any questions clients have.
eConnectDirect offers access the following investment products:
- U.S. Agencies
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Municipal Bonds
- Corporate Bonds
- New Issue and Secondary Bonds
Additional features of the platform include:
- Quick and easy search and filter tools to allow for effortless navigation across multiple fixed-income markets
- One-step market view via maturity ladder
- “Request a Quote” – allows for bid/offer requests for any fixed-income product with a CUSIP
- Maturity alerts along with other customizable notifications
- CD insurance scrub
- Consolidated position management tools and reports
- Third-party research
- Access to historical financial data for banks and credit unions
- Customer support by a licensed securities representative
- Free safekeeping/custodial solution
For information about how your county can participate in the eConnectDirect program, contact:
About Multi-Bank Securities, Inc.
Multi-Bank Securities, Inc. is an independent, veteran-owned, fixed-income securities broker-dealer that has been serving institutional investors across the U.S. since 1988. Member of FINRA & SIPC; MSRB Registered.