NACo High Performance Leadership Academy
The NACo High Performance Leadership Academy is an innovative, completely online 12-week program created to equip frontline county government professionals with practical leadership skills to deliver results for counties and communities. (Click here to learn about NACo’s Enterprise Cybersecurity Leadership Academy.)
- Efficient: 12 weeks in duration
- Non-disruptive: 100% online virtual mentorship / 4-5 hours per week
- Scalable: Flexible to accommodate small or large team enrollment
- Top Leaders: Led by accomplished CIOs, CISOs, General Colin Powell, and Marshall Goldsmith
- CPE credits: Qualifies for 48 CPE’s
- Certified: Approved by the Human Resources C
- Certification Institute (HRCI)
As of July 2021, 50 people in Michigan have graduated from the program and another 2 are currently enrolled, representing 39 counties.
With a robust curriculum developed by the Professional Development Academy in partnership with Fortune 1000 executives, public sector leaders, world-renowned academics and thought leaders, including General Colin Powell and Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, HPLA was designed specifically for the unique challenges and opportunities of serving in county government.