2020 Annual Conference videos now available
“All of us are role models,” Michigan State University basketball coach Tom Izzo told county leaders gathered for a special session Aug. 20 of MAC’s 2020 Virtual Annual Conference. “You gotta give back some things. I look back and I see I have a responsibility, which is a privilege, not a burden.”
Other videotaped sessions include:
- Workshop on Legal Loopholes – Charitable Exemptions in Property Tax Law
- Workshop on COVID-19 – Developing a Long-term Strategy for Your County Facilities
- Workshop on Transportation Funding 101
- Workshop on Cybersecurity – Threats, Prevention and Preparation
- Workshop on Boosting Quality of Life for Veterans
- Workshop on Family First Act – What Does It Mean for Your County?
- Workshop on Managing Emergencies – Where’s the Money?
- Plenary Session – MAC Reports
MAC appreciates the support of sponsors for this year’s Annual Conference:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumers Energy
Camp Counties webinars still available for viewing
With in-person gatherings still discouraged, but the need to share information and best practices never more acute, MAC responded with a new educational series for summer 2020: Camp Counties. Replacing our traditional in-person Regional Summits, the webinars of Camp Counties were recorded for post-event, on-demand viewing on our website.
April 27-29, 2021
Lansing Center/Radisson, Lansing
Sept. 26-28, 2021
Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island