The 2020 Michigan Counties Legislative Conference will feature a variety of speakers and events to enhance county officials’ learning and leadership skills.
Please note that this year’s conference runs Wednesday through Friday, April 15-17.
Among the highlights:
- Plenary sessions on legislative priorities, jail reform proposals and county revenue trends
- Remarks from senior state officials (Chief Justice Bridget McCormack and Lt. Gov. Garlin Gilchrist have been invited to attend)
- 12 workshops designed for MAC members and affiliates over three days.
- A Legislative Reception on Wednesday evening
- An Exhibitor Show Reception featuring complimentary beverages and snacks
The conference’s early-bird fee is just $350 for county members, which includes all commissioners, county administrators, medical care facility administrators, treasurers, prosecutors, sheriffs, clerks and registers of deeds. Please note: The early-bird rate ends on March 20, so register soon.
The conference hotel, the Radisson, is offering a special room rate of $135.95 for the event, and is connected to the main conference venue, the Lansing Center, by an enclosed pedestrian ramp.
Complete details are available in our handy Registration Packet.
Or you can begin your registration process by clicking this link. Please remember: All registrations are online only.